Expert System hosted the first WP3 face to face meeting in Madrid on 19 October 2017: an intense and productive day.
- 9:00 Arrival & Coffee
- 9:15 Introduction and Plan of the Day
- 9:30 T3.1 work progress (ESI)
- 9:45 T3.2 work progress (UPM)
- 10:00 T3.3 work progress (Z&P)
- 10:15 T3.4 work progress (OU)
- 10:30 Case Study of SAFFRON Project (VISEO)
- [10:45 – 11:00 Coffee Break]
- 11:00 Data-flow Architecture and Pipelines (ESI)
- 11:30 Datasets – Analysis & Annotation (OU)
- 12:00 Radicalisation Classification – Architecture and Pipeline (Z&P)
- 12:30 Process dataset by COGITO – test input, output, accuracy, speed (ESI)
- [13:00 – 14:30 Lunch Break]
- 14:30 Multilingual corpus (test translator, COGITO) (ESI)
- 15:00 Dissemination
- 16:30 Wrap up
The EC-funded research project TRIVALENT has officially started with a conference dedicated to “Europe and the challenges of radicalisation: what answers?”, held at the Italian Chamber of Deputies on June 22th.
Around 100 persons take place in the Sala del Mappamondo to participate to an in-depth discussion on radicalisation and security.
In addition to the pictures below, you may have a look at the program.